1. When you have finished your traineeship you should apply for credits.
2. The traineeship coordinator designated by your degree programme will approve the credits for your traineeship. The practices regarding the traineeship report vary from one degree programme to another, but generally, a report (with a certificate of employment as an attachment) is required to obtain credit. Other learning assignments may also be required for obtaining credit for the traineeship.
3. Instructions for writing the traineeship report can be obtained from the teacher coordinating traineeships in your degree programme. If your degree programme does not provide such instructions, you can consult the general traineeship report template (pdf).
4. Your traineeship employer invoices the subsidy according to the instructions on the traineeship agreement.
5. Remember to ask for a certificate of employment at the end of your traineeship! You do not need to send a copy of the certificate or any other documents to Career services after your traineeship has ended.