Coronavirus: information for admitted students
The instruction belongs to the following themes
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
*Update on 19 Aug 2021: Information about teaching in autumn 2021 and how to get instructions on coronavirus testing and self-quarantine before arriving in Finland updated.
*Update on 21 Jul 2021: Information about how to activate your IT user account remotely and Covid-19 vaccinations added.
* Update on 30 Jun 2021: Information and online form link regarding deferral of studies due to Covid-19 updated.
* Update on 7 Jun 2021: Information about the schedule for deferral of studies due to Covid-19 updated
* Update on 27 May 2021: Information about the deferral of studies due to Covid-19 updated.
Have you been offered a student place at the University of Helsinki and will start your studies in autumn 2021?
Congratulations! We hope that you are excited about your future studies. However, we understand that the current circumstances might cause uncertainty and worries. On this page, you can find coronavirus (COVID-19) related questions and answers on topics such as beginning your studies, orientation and tutoring, and other practical matters.
Please read through this page carefully. The page will be updated according to the University’s guidelines, so check it regularly in order to stay informed. In addition, you should follow these pages:
- Information for all students of the University: The effect of Coronavirus on your studies – Q&A.
- University’s official guidelines for dealing with the exceptional situation: Coronavirus situation at the University of Helsinki.
If you have any other questions regarding the coronavirus measures taken by the University, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Despite the exceptional situation, we will do our utmost best to support you and hope to welcome you to the University of Helsinki soon!