Coronavirus situation| Open University
The instruction belongs to the following themes
By selecting a degree programme you are able to see the general content as well as the possible degree programme-specific content. You do not have to select a degree programme to see the Open University's instructions.
Search for degree programme
When you search for a degree programme by name or by part of the name the options in the list of degree programmes below the search field is narrowed down. After this you have to choose the degree programme from the list.
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
Information on Open University teaching and services under the exceptional circumstances caused by the coronavirus.
- Nearly all of the Open University courses are offered online.
- If you have questions about your current studies, please contact the student services or the relevant teacher. The best way to reach a teacher is via the online learning environment (Moodle or MOOC).
- Compliance with the relevant safety guidelines is required in all University facilities: hand hygiene must be observed and participants must be able to avoid close contact with each other, in addition to which entering the campuses when ill is prohibited.
- The University continues to recommend the use of protective face masks at your own discretion and in situations where several people are present in facilities and social distancing is impossible.
- Further information: Coronavirus situation at the University of Helsinki
This article was updated on 21 April 2022.