Check from WebOodi that your study right has been entered correctly. There you can also see your new degree programme and possible study track.
Check your study right with these instructions:
1. Go to https://weboodi.helsinki.fi/hy/etusivu.html and log in.
2. Move the cursor to your name and the top of the page and select Personal data from the drop-down menu.
3. You should now be able to see you study rights.
4. Check that under Degree Programme is the correct programme and under Line the correct study track (if your degree programme has study tracks). Further information about the automatic transfer can be found in the instruction Automatic transfer in the Faculty of Arts.
5. If you notice a mistake or need some other assistance, please contact the Metsätalo Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Study rights for minor studies
If you have been granted a study right for a restricted minor subject, the study right will automatically change in accordance with the new degree programmes later in the spring term 2021. In the new degree programmes, minor subject studies are called optional studies. Read more from the instruction Optional Studies in Humanities.
Duration of the degree
The transition period ending does not affect the duration of the degree. You can check the duration of your right to study from Sisu (click on your name at the top of the page and select My profile -> Study rights.
If you need more time to complete you degree, see the instruction If your right to study expires. If your study right to study has expired, you can apply for readmission. Read more from the instruction Readmission of your right to pursue a degree.
How to change your study track
You can change your study track in the new degree requirements only within your degree programme and only if requirements set by the degree programme are met. You can find further information in the instruction Changing study tracks while pursuing a degree.
You can change your degree programme only by reapplying through admissions or through the transfer application procedure. Read more from the Studyinfo service.
Note that if you have received the wrong degree programme or study track in the automatic transfer, the mistake will be corrected and you do not need to change your study track.