Select degree programme
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
Language Centre: Advice and guidance for language studies in Guidance Corner 9.12. at 14-16!
Do you have question about language studies? Come and meet the Language Centre’s teacher tutors, teachers and student advisors in Guidance Corner on Monday December 9th at 14:00-16:00. Guidance Corner is located on the 3rd floor of Kaisa House (Fabianinkatu 30).
You can meet teacher tutors and teachers of the following languages: English, French, Swedish, German, Finnish (as a second national language) and Finnish (as native language). Your questions may be related, for example, to these themes:
- What language studies do I need to take?
- What languages can I study at the Language Centre? Language Centre courses as optional studies?
- Which language course would be suitable for me?
- How can I complete language courses?
- Where can I find all the Language Centre courses and course descriptions?
- How do I register for Language Centre courses?
- What is a Language Centre Programme in Languages and how can I complete the programme?
- Diverse learning in language studies (ERI-courses)
If you have questions related to language studies and you are not able to participate this event, please contact the Language Centre Student Services.