Take part in the thematic peer chats organised by Nyyti
Nyyti ry* offers information, support and activities for the mental wellbeing of students. This spring there will be six different peer support group chats you can participate in. Below you can see the times and dates of the thematic sessions:
- Tue 19.1. at 3-5 pm: Climate anxiety
- Tue 23.2. at 3-5 pm: Time management in studies
- Thu 11.3. at 6-8 pm: Is self-criticism helping or hurting my studies?
- Tue 27.4. at 3-5 pm: You have a right to help - but how to get it?
- Tue 11.5. at 3-5 pm: Feeling lonely in your studies?
- Tue 22.6. at 3-5 pm: After graduation, is there a future?
From January on the links to these chats can be found on Nyyti's website.
*Nyyti ry is a national Finnish non-profit organisation founded in 1984. Nyyti’s purpose is to support students’ mental health and ability to study. Activities for students include group chats, online groups, self-help materials and different forms of communication such as NyytiTalks on YouTube and NyytiCasts on SoundCloud and Spotify (NyytiCasts so far only in Finnish). All activities are offered free of charge thanks to support from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
More information about Nyyti's activities: