The instruction belongs to the following themes
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
The thesis committee (follow-up group) assigned for all doctoral candidates is responsible for monitoring the progress of the doctoral dissertation work as well as the quality of the degree and supervision.
The thesis committee meetings are organised annually. The aims of the meetings are
- to provide feedback on the progress of the research work and doctoral studies
- to support graduation in the target duration and to monitor that other duties are not preventing the scheduled progress of the dissertation
- to issue recommendations on the continuation or interruption of the dissertation as well as for changes to be made in supervision
- to support the doctoral candidate in career planning
- to support the progress of high-quality doctoral studies by offering expertise in the topic of the doctoral dissertation
Please select your doctoral programme from the site's degree programme menu to see the doctoral programmes' specific instructions below.