You'll find job and traineeship offers aimed at students of the University of Helsinki on JobTeaser. JobTeaser is a versatile service in which you define what kind of job advertisements you want to see in your own dashboard or receive via e-mail.
In the JobTeaser job portal, you will find
- a Europe-wide job market.
- a comprehensive selection of events organised by Career Services and other organisations
- Finnish and international employers' profiles.
- guidance to support job seeking and career planning.
Check out JobTeaser
JobTeaser is much more than just a job portal. Learn about JobTeaser and how to use it to get the most out of it and find the right placement offers and content for you. Instructions for using JobTeaser.
1. Important! In order to browse jobs after logging in, under Courses, select your field of study. Only this way job offers by Finnish employers will be directed to your dashboard.
2. On the next page, you can choose what kind of jobs you are interested in. These choices affect which job offers you see automatically. You can also edit these selections later, and if you want, you can browse all open places.
3. After logging in, you can edit your profile and search criteria.
Log in with your helsinki.fi user id at helsinki.jobteaser.com.
Separate access to alumni is set up as part of the Helsinki Alumni Hub. If you have already logged in to JobTeaser as a student with your helsinki.fi ID, be sure to change your e-mail address to the address you will use after graduation before your helsinki.fi ID expires. You can change your email address in Account Settings.
If you have any questions, please contact Career Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also read the University of Helsinki terms of publishing.