Advertising job and traineeship offers at the University of Helsinki has been renewed. JobTeaser job portal replaced Rekrynet job board. JobTeaser is a versatile service in which you define what kind of job advertisements you want to see in your own dashboard or receive via e-mail.
In the JobTeaser job portal, you will find
- a Europe-wide job market
- a more comprehensive selection of events.
In addition to Career Services’ own events, you can also participate in virtual events organised by companies.
- employer profiles.
For now, you can see mostly profiles of international employers, but as the service is used more, you can also find profiles of Finnish companies in the service.
- guidance and messaging to support job seeking and career planning.
Materials to support students are produced by JobTeaser and Career Services.
1. Important! In order to browse jobs after logging in, under Courses, select an option "STUDENT or ALUMNI" in addition to your field of study. Only this way job offers by Finnish employers will be directed to your dashboard.
2. Log in with your helsinki.fi user id at helsinki.jobteaser.com.
3. On the next page, you can choose what kind of jobs you are interested in. These choices affect which job offers you see automatically. You can also edit these selections later, and if you want, you can browse all open places.
4. After logging in, you can edit your profile and search criteria.
Instructions on how to use JobTeaser.
Separate access to alumni is set up as part of the Helsinki Alumni Hub.
If you have any questions, please contact Career Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also read the University of Helsinki terms of publishing.
The Rekrynet bulletin board is phased out.