Updating your personal information and contact details

Change of address

If your address changes, you can update your contact details on WebOodi or notify a Student service point. You can submit your address change notification to any Student service point.

Once the new address is updated in the study register, the change of address is submitted also to the Helsinki University Library. 

Remember to also notify FSHS of your new contact details.

When you move, you need to submit an official notification of change of address to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency and Posti. Read more on submitting a notification of change of address on Posti's website.

Change of name

If you change your name, you must notify Student Services. To submit a notification of changing your name, you are required to present your passport, driving licence, official identification card, population register extract or other reliable documentation regarding the change. You can submit a notification of changing your name to any student service point. Please note, that you also have to notify Helpdesk in order to transfer the information to the access right system.