Taking exams in Examinarium electronic exam rooms
Select degree programme
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
This article concerns all degree students regardless of whether they are studying in the new degree programmes or according to the old degree structures.
You can take certain exams electronically at a time and exam room of your choice. The exams are taken on a computer and supervised via recording camera equipment installed in the rooms.
- Attend an exam only when you are healthy and free of symptoms. If you have any symptoms of an illness, reschedule or cancel your exam. If necessary, contact your examiner.
- The University strongly recommends using a mask during the exam. You can use your own mask or, if necessary, you can pick up a disposable mask from the janitor. Remember to dispose the protection ware properly.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available in the exam rooms. Wipe the keyboard and mouse before and after the exam.
- Register for the exam.
- Read the instructions below.
- Reserve a time in your preferred room for taking the exam – if your plans change and you are unable to take the exam at the designated time, please remember to cancel your reservation.
- Enter the exam room − note the room-specific instructions.
- Take the exam. You will receive an automatic email after the instructor has scored your exam. Your score will be posted on Oodi.