Taking exams in Examinarium electronic exam rooms
The instruction belongs to the following themes
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
You can take certain exams electronically at a time and exam room of your choice. The exams are taken on a computer and supervised via recording camera equipment installed in the rooms. Watch the introduction video about Examinarium.
- Attend an exam only when you are healthy and free of symptoms. If you have any symptoms of an illness, reschedule or cancel your exam. If necessary, contact your examiner.
- Wearing a protective face mask is required on University premises, unless there are no other people present. You can use your own mask or, if necessary, you can pick up a disposable mask from the janitor. Remember to dispose the protection ware properly.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available in the exam rooms. Wipe the keyboard and mouse before and after the exam.
- If the doors to the building are closed, please call to the porter. (Main entrance to Aleksandria is from Fabianinkatu 28.)
Registration for studies, including Examinarium exams, starts in Sisu not earlier than 31 May. Exam reservation for June becomes possible as soon as the examinations are reopened in the Examinarium by examiners not earlier than 31 May. Find more details here.
- Register for the exam.
- Read the instructions below.
- Reserve a time in your preferred room for taking the exam – if your plans change and you are unable to take the exam at the designated time, please remember to cancel your reservation.
- Enter the exam room − note the room-specific instructions.
- Take the exam. You will receive an automatic email after the instructor has scored your exam. Your score will be posted on Sisu.