If you are studying in one of the degree programmes listed below, you have to draw up a new study plan in Sisu instead of updating an existing one. These instructions pertain to students whose studies began in 2020 as well.
Your degree programme will notify you when the technical update has been completed for the programme, after which you can draw up a new study plan. Please wait for further instructions before drawing up a new plan. After you have created your new plan, remember to make it your primary study plan.
The instructions apply to students of the following degree programmes and study tracks:
- Bachelor’s Programme in Law in Vaasa
- Bachelor’s Programme in Philosophy: Swedish-language study track
- Bachelor’s Programme in Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, German, Russian as a foreign language, Russian as the mother tongue
- Bachelor’s Programme in the Languages and Literatures of Finland: Scandinavian languages (Swedish as a second language), Finnish language and culture
- Bachelor’s Programme in History: Swedish-language study track
- Bachelor’s Programme in Education: All study tracks except Special education
- Bachelor's Programme in Social Research: Social work
- Kandidatprogrammet i samhällsvetenskaper, Socialt arbete
- Master’s Programme in Particle Physics and Astrophysics: Particle physics and cosmology
- Master’s Programme in Materials Research: Experimental materials physics
- Master’s Programme in Computer Science: Algorithms
- Master’s Programme in Education: All study tracks except Special education
- Magisterprogrammet i samhällsvetenskaper, Socialt arbete
In the case of these degree programmes, the modelling of study rights in Sisu is incomplete. Consequently, updating the relevant learning opportunity breaks the link between the study right and the current study plan. To restore this link, students must draw up a new study plan in Sisu.