The University's various actors organise workshops to support study skills, which you can attend once or several times. You do not need to register for a workshop, but arrive on time.
Time management workshops (EN)
Do you feel like it is challenging to schedule your studies and daily life? Welcome to our hands on workshop! The aim of these workshops are to help you to recognize your time management style and how to create a more balanced study period for the future.
This is a set of two workshops – first one concentrates in time management tools. Second workshop is helping you to identify your time management habits.
There are two similar sets arranged. Contents in set 1 and 3 are similar as well as 2 and 4. You can participate just in one event or combine the best dates in your schedule. You don't need to sign up for the workshops, just show up!
- Set 1 “Tools” is 26.1. at 15-17 in Guidance corner in Kaisa house
- Set 2 “Habits” is 9.2. at 15-17 in Guidance corner in Kaisa house
- Set 3 “Tools” is 16.3. at 15-17 in Guidance corner in Viikki library (same content as on 26.1.)
- Set 4 “Habits” is 23.3. at 15-17 Guidance corner in Viikki library (same content as on 9.2.)
More information firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Skills Workshops (in Finnish)
Do you need help with themes of time management, study techniques or concentration? Welcome to workshops supporting your study skills by guidance counsellors! Each time has its own theme: you can participate in all three or only one workshop that interests you most.
- Workshop Fri 10.2. at 9.15-10.45: Time management and accomplishing, Kaisa House guidance corner
- Workshop Fri 3.3. at 9.15-10.45: Study Techniques, Kaisa House guidance corner
- Workshop Fri 17.3 at 9.15-10.45: Concentration and memory, Kaisa House guidance corner
More information: email@example.com
Thesis Writing Thursdays (EN)
Are you planning on – or are you already working on your thesis?
Welcome to the library’s Thesis Writing Thursdays! Thesis Writing Thursdays are workshops where you will, for example, learn how to find resources for your thesis and how to choose and use different data and reference managers.
The workshops will take place at the Kaisa House (4th floor, the computer classroom, room 4060) on every Thursday during March at 3PM-4PM.
You can take your own laptop to the workshops with you if you wish. After the workshops you can stay in the library and continue working on your thesis. The workshops are held in English. You do not need to register to the workshops in advance.
Welcome to the Thesis Writing Thursdays!
For more information, please contact Mari Hietala (firstname.lastname@example.org)