Select degree programme
Search for degree programme
Master's and Licentiate's Programmes
Specialist training programmes
Due to the coronavirus situation, all the service points at the University of Helsinki are closed for now. All the advising services provide online guidance. See details on each service point below.
Please follow the instructions provided by the University of Helsinki and your own faculty. Follow the effect of coronavirus on your studies in Instructions for Students and up-to-date information on the coronavirus situation on the University's website actively.
The student service points provide services for all students at the University of Helsinki. Kaisa House Student Information enables students to e.g. get general advice regarding enrolment and student benefits while visiting the library. All student service points (at Kaisa House, Kumpula, Meilahti and Viikki) offer you the following services:
- Processing annual registrations
- Updating personal information and contact details
- Printing official transcripts
- Printing certificates of student status
- Giving certificates for student travel discounts
- Handing out information on student benefits
- Giving general advice on scholarships awarded by the University of Helsinki Funds
- Offering information about enrolment to the university and study rights
Student Services in Kruununhaka, Kumpula, Meilahti, Metsätalo, Porthania, Siltavuori and Viikki are specialized in one or more faculties. You can also book an appointment with these service points for counselling regarding your studies in a specific degree programme and faculty.
You can also contact the above-mentioned service points via email and phone. To speed up the service, please state your whole name, UH student number (or date of birth) and your phone number or send your message from your helsinki.fi e-mail address.
In addition to the student service points, you can get advice from e.g. these providers:
- Counselling for students at the Open University is provided by Open University's Student Services.
- If you have questions related to your doctoral studies, you can contact your faculty's Doctoral Student Services.
- You can get advice related to student exchange from the International Exchange Services.
- If you have questions about admission, please contact the Admission Services.